Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Law Professor Seeks To Limit Sex Trafficking In Illinois
- Lawsuit: ‘Orange Crush’ Unit Abuses Illinois Prisoners
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
Wed October 16, 2013
WUIS / SJ-R Business Report: October 16, 2013
The State Journal-Register's Tim Landis talks with Peter Gray about the state's latest work to prepare rail lines near Springfield for higher speed trains, new renderings for residential re-development and progress for retail on the south end of town.
Read the latest business stories in the SJ-R.