Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Thu August 7, 2014
Working And Dating In LA, Living To Sing The Tale
Originally published on Thu August 7, 2014 9:43 am
Kate Micucci and Riki Lindhome, who perform together as Garfunkel and Oates, are experts at wrapping ugly, hilarious truths in sweet melodies. The guitar-and-ukulele duo's simple, often saucy songs about love, dating and navigating life as 30-something women have now made their way to a scripted comedy on IFC. Lindhome and Micucci recently spoke with NPR's David Greene; hear their conversation at the audio link.