Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Fri January 17, 2014
Wordless News: Trademarking The Cronut
Originally published on Fri January 17, 2014 10:20 am
Every day, illustrator Maria Fabrizio posts a news-inspired image on her Wordless News blog. This week, all of her pictures will be inspired by stories she hears on Morning Edition.
Today, the story that caught her ear was a quick report about "cronuts" — a croissant-doughnut hybrid. A trademark was officially registered this week for the sweet pastry that has lured New Yorkers into long lines for months.