Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Wed April 2, 2014
Which 'Morning Edition' Story Was The Joke?
Originally published on Wed April 2, 2014 12:04 pm
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Steve Inskeep with the answer to a mystery. It was such an odd day of news. People wrote us asking which of our stories was the April Fool's joke. Well, it was not the museum exhibit on the color pink, that's real. So was the news of the "Pink Panther" starring in a movie. Russians really are watching "Simpsons" episodes in Ukrainian.
However, the hooded sweater for your cat that makes it look like the cat is a very hairy-chested man may be hard to find in stores.
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.