Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- One Hundred Days Of Rauner
Tue August 13, 2013
What's Behind The Slowdown Of Emerging Markets?
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 8:06 am
Conventional investing wisdom over the past couple years was that emerging markets, such as China, India and Brazil, are volatile but vibrant, whereas developed markets are stable but sluggish.
But it looks like emerging markets might be losing their shine.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins us.
- Wall Street Journal video: Why Emerging Markets Stocks Are Having A Bad Year