Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- Illinois Supreme Court Strikes Down Pension Law
Tue August 13, 2013
What's Behind The Slowdown Of Emerging Markets?
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 8:06 am
Conventional investing wisdom over the past couple years was that emerging markets, such as China, India and Brazil, are volatile but vibrant, whereas developed markets are stable but sluggish.
But it looks like emerging markets might be losing their shine.
Jason Bellini of the Wall Street Journal joins us.
- Wall Street Journal video: Why Emerging Markets Stocks Are Having A Bad Year