Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Mon September 9, 2013
What Does 'The Fox' Say?
Think Old MacDonald meets Daft Punk.
It’s a YouTube video gone viral — answering the age-old (or maybe not-so-age-old) question: “What Does the Fox Say?”
More than 2 million viewers have clicked on the music video for “The Fox” over the last two days.
The video features outrageous costumes and an ethereal woodland scene. And momentum is only growing.
The video was recorded by a Norwegian band named Ylvis.