- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Tue February 4, 2014
Schools Closed Thursday
Ball Chatham Schools
Capital Area Career Center
Jacksonville Public Schools
Lincoln Public Schools
Sacred Heart Griffin
Springfield Catholic Grade Schools
Springfield Christian School
Springfield District 186
OPEN TODAY: Montessori Children's House will be open on Thursday, February 6, 2014.
Goodwill's Vocational Rehab classes and program are closed 2/6, due to extreme cold weather. Goodwill and SMTD busses will not be transporting clients to the class or programs.