Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Tue July 23, 2013
WATCH: Disco, The Parakeet, Takes On 'Monty Python'
Originally published on Tue July 23, 2013 7:49 pm
We'll get back to the real news in a little bit. But we would be downright irresponsible, if we didn't point you to the latest from Disco, the parakeet.
His owners just posted a video that shows Disco trying to learn the famous line from Monty Python, "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition."
Slowly and with lots of mistakes Disco nails it and it's amazing. The whole four minutes is worth watching:
By the way, Disco is the real thing. The Today Show put the parakeet to the test back in May.