- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Inspector General Discloses Political Hiring Investigation
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Thu December 26, 2013
Walt Disney's Growing Empire
The Walt Disney Company continues to add to its treasure chest with its recent agreement with Paramount to control production of all future “Indiana Jones” films.
Disney now owns Pixar, Marvel Entertainment, Lucasfilm and the Muppets.
As the Atlantic’s business editor Derek Thompson tells Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson, Disney not only makes money from movies, a lot of its earnings come from television channels, such as ESPN, the Disney Channel, and ABC.