Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue November 26, 2013
Wal-Mart's New CEO Is An Insider
Originally published on Thu December 4, 2014 7:57 am
Wal-Mart’s new choice to lead the company is longtime Wal-Mart executive Doug McMillon.
He started working at the world’s largest retailer as a summer associate in 1984 and returned in 1990, working his way up the ranks.
McMillon will face a number of challenges, including sluggish growth and accusations that Wal-Mart underpays its workers.
The Wall Street Journal’s Jason Bellini joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss McMillon and the challenges he’s facing.