Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Public Radio Interview: Rauner At 100 Days
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
- School Musical Decorations Produce Off-Stage Drama
Mon January 27, 2014
VIDEO: Grammy Highlights, Including A Bit Of Paul And Ringo
But we do want make sure that those of us of a certain age, and those of us who just can't stay up late anymore, get at least a glimpse of what it was like when the two surviving Beatles performed together.
Sky News and CBS News are among those who have highlight videos that include a bit of Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr on stage performing "Queenie Eye." If you move fast you can probably also see their entire appearance on YouTube before such videos are removed because the posters don't have permission to use them.
The two Beatles' appearance was a bit of a preview of The Night That Changed America: A Grammy Salute to the Beatles, a show that's to be taped tonight in Los Angeles and broadcast Feb. 9 on CBS. As USA Today says, it's a celebration of the band's first appearance, 50 years ago, on The Ed Sullivan Show. The "elaborate finale" is expected to include Ringo and Paul together again.