Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Games & Humor
Mon December 16, 2013
Video For Canadian Beer Pong Goes Viral
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene with another edition of we don't like to laugh at our neighbors to the north, but... This time, Canadian beer pong. Picture an air hockey table and at each end, holes for cups of beer. Shoot the puck into one of your opponent's cups, and he has to drink the contents. The guys who invented the game posted an image of their table over the weekend. It went viral.
The caption read, quote, "Alco-hockey: Canadian variation of beer pong. I am inventor of this. I am drunk. I am Canadian." It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.