Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue December 3, 2013
Toy Gender Wars: Team Pink Or Team Blue?
Originally published on Tue December 3, 2013 11:09 am
'Tis the season! Tell Me More's parenting roundtable weighs in on navigating toy shelves this year. Are gender neutral toys the best way to go? And is the pink presidential Barbie politically correct or just a hot mess? Host Michel Martin talks toys with parents Sarah Maizes, Neal Hoffman and Jamila Bey.