Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Thu December 26, 2013
Tom Jones On World Cafe
This segment, from June 27, is part of our Best Of 2013 series, in which we revisit some of our most memorable interviews and performances of the year.
Over the last few decades, Jones has continuously reinvented his sound, suiting it to fit the times. The 73-year-old performer is well-known for his 1964 hit "It's Not Unusual," which remains his signature song. In this installment of World Cafe, he talks about growing up in Wales and discovering American music on the radio.