Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Mon March 17, 2014
Three of Four GOP Candidates Campaign Today
Most Republican candidates running for Illinois governor are spending the last day before the primary election day traveling around the state.
State Sen. Kirk Dillard plans to be in East Alton, Marion, Champaign and suburban Chicago on Monday. State Sen. Bill Brady's schedule includes stops in Springfield, Peoria, Urbana, Marion and Chicago. Businessman Bruce Rauner is wrapping up a three-day statewide tour and has a get out the vote rally Monday evening in Hickory Hills.
Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford doesn't have a public campaign schedule on Monday. His spokesman has said he's focused on making phone calls.
Gov. Pat Quinn is seeking re-election against a lesser-known candidate, activist Tio Hardiman.
The primary election is Tuesday.