- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Mon March 17, 2014
Three of Four GOP Candidates Campaign Today
Most Republican candidates running for Illinois governor are spending the last day before the primary election day traveling around the state.
State Sen. Kirk Dillard plans to be in East Alton, Marion, Champaign and suburban Chicago on Monday. State Sen. Bill Brady's schedule includes stops in Springfield, Peoria, Urbana, Marion and Chicago. Businessman Bruce Rauner is wrapping up a three-day statewide tour and has a get out the vote rally Monday evening in Hickory Hills.
Illinois Treasurer Dan Rutherford doesn't have a public campaign schedule on Monday. His spokesman has said he's focused on making phone calls.
Gov. Pat Quinn is seeking re-election against a lesser-known candidate, activist Tio Hardiman.
The primary election is Tuesday.