- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
Most Active Stories
Tue May 20, 2014
Springfield Council Sets Ward Boundaries
The political boundaries for Springfield aldermen have been set. The city council approved a new ward map last night on a 9-1 vote. It will take into account census data. The map design also was done to ensure an African American represents Ward 2.