- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Live in Concert
Wed November 20, 2013
Sound Opinions Presents Savages, Live In Concert
Originally published on Mon January 6, 2014 10:20 am
British post-punk act Savages came to America via SXSW in March 2013 and left a guitar-shaped hole in many critics' hearts. The band ratcheted up the hype with its first album, Silence Yourself, released to nearly universal acclaim in May.
During the band's first U.S. tour, Savages visited Lincoln Hall in Chicago for a special live recording of Sound Opinions with hosts Jim DeRogatis & Greg Kot. Jehnny Beth, Gemma Thompson, Ayse Hassan, Fay Milton played songs from their Matador debut and talked about drummer warm-ups, rock and roll PhDs and why we should all "be here, now."
- I Am Here
- City's Full
- Flying To Berlin
- Shut Up
- Waiting For A Sign
- No Face
- She Will
- Hit Me