Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue October 15, 2013
Some Thoughts Six Months After The Marathon Bombs
Originally published on Tue October 15, 2013 3:30 pm
In the days after the Boston marathon bombings in April — we turned to Here & Now’s Alex Ashlock for reporting and more.
Six months later, he shares his thoughts.
Alex Ashlock is a producer and the director of Here & Now.