Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue October 15, 2013
Some Thoughts Six Months After The Marathon Bombs
Originally published on Tue October 15, 2013 3:30 pm
In the days after the Boston marathon bombings in April — we turned to Here & Now’s Alex Ashlock for reporting and more.
Six months later, he shares his thoughts.
Alex Ashlock is a producer and the director of Here & Now.