Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Illinois TV Anchor On Cancer And Leading A Normal Life
- UI Faculty Association President Calls Salaita Report A Game Changer
- Agencies To Ask For More, Rauner Says ... Without Giving An Opinion On If They Deserve It Or Not
- IIAA Teaches Life Skills Through Sports
- Parties' Power Grabs In Battle For Comptroller; Quinn Calls Legislators Into Special Session
Content Director/ Editor/ Anchor/ Illinois Edition Host / Reporter
Executive Editor / Reporter
Reporter / Anchor
Managing Editor / Reporter
Illinois Edition Producer / Reporter
Education Desk Reporter
Statehouse Bureau Chief / Reporter
Executive Editor/ Anchor/ Reporter/ State Week Host
Wed December 25, 2013
Ski Resorts Looking To Profit From China's Growing Middle Class
The Chinese middle class is growing, and so is their disposable income.
Colorado’s ski resorts are trying some new tactics to attract Chinese tourists to the slopes. Marci Krivonen of Aspen Public Radio reports.
- Aspen Public Radio: Ski Resorts Work To Turn China’s Middle Class Into Snow Bunnies
Copyright 2013 WBUR-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wbur.org.