Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Thu October 31, 2013
'Sesame Street' Characters To Help Sell Veggies To Kids
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 6:22 am
Sesame Street is waiving licensing fees for two years so its characters can join forces with the Produce Marketing Association and first lady Michelle Obama's campaign against childhood obesity. On Thursday, Sesame Street's Rosita and Elmo announced the partnership with the first lady.