Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Mon July 14, 2014
Services Set For Fmr. Congressman Ken Gray
Services are scheduled for next weekend for late former U.S. Rep. Ken Gray of southern Illinois.
Gray was 89-years-old when he died Saturday at a Herrin hospital after a long
The Democrat represented Illinois in Congress for a dozen terms and was known
for his colorful style. His ability to bring $7 billion in federal funding to
his economically depressed district earned him the nickname the ``Prince of
Parker-Reedy Funeral Home in West Frankfort says Gray's services will be at 4
p.m. Saturday at the Benton Civic Center. That's where visitation will be from
10 a.m. Saturday until service time.