Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue December 3, 2013
The Season Of Giving... And Getting Scammed?
Originally published on Tue December 3, 2013 11:09 am
It's the season of giving, but scammers are trying to take as much as they can this holiday season. Host Michel Martin speaks with Sheryl Harris, consumer columnist for The Plain Dealer, about avoiding seasonal scams.