Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Mon May 5, 2014
Schnucks Recalling Deli Item
Schnucks is recalling chicken salad because of possible listeria contamination.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture said Saturday that Schnucks Kitchen of O'Fallon is recalling about 130 pounds of curry white meat chicken salad with walnuts due to possible contamination with listeria monocytogenes.
The USDA says the product came in sealed three-pound bags and was produced April 24 before being shipped to Schnucks stores for deli distribution in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri and Wisconsin.
The USDA says the packaging may vary and may bear a purchase date between April 24 and May 2, 2014. Labels or packaging may bear the case code 0989674 or 0963124 as well as establishment number ``EST. P-13562'' inside the USDA mark of inspection.
The USDA says listeriosis symptoms include fever, nausea and diarrhea.