- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Tue June 17, 2014
Sangamon County Fair Kicks Off Wednesday
The Sangamon County Fair gets underway Wednesday night. This year, the fair is featuring several well known acts as well as queen pageant and demolition derby. Lee Strubinger sat down with coordinator Elizabeth McDevitt, who says this year the fair spent more on entertainment than any other year.
For more information about this year's festival, including festival line-up and prices, click here.