Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Are People Really Leaving Illinois In Droves?
- Falling Union Membership? The Governor Has A Theory About That ...
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
Mon January 6, 2014
Road Closings in Sangamon County
Sangamon County reports that portions of the following roads are closed due to drifting snow.
CH 40 – W. Loami Road from Chatham to Morgan Co. line.
CH 45 – Johns Creek Road from Loami to Thayer Rd.
CH 6 – Thayer Road from Morgan Co. line to Thayer.
CH 47 – Prairie Creek Road from Pleasant Plains Road to Farmingdale Road.
CH 10 – Pleasant Plains Road from Old Jacksonville Road to Pleasant Plains.
CH 48 – Prairie School Road from Sherman Road to Logan Co. line.
CH 16 – Buffalo Hart Road from IL 54 to Logan Co. line.
CH 33 – Mechanicsburg/Illiopolis Road from Mechanicsburg to Illiopolis.
CH 4 – Buckhart Road from Rochester to Christian Co. line.
CH 12 – Darnell Road from Mech. Rd. to Roby Road.
Highway Department crews are working to clear the roads and the media will be updated as road conditions change.