Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu September 12, 2013
Putin, Syria And... The Power Of The Pen?
Russian president Vladimir Putin this week makes a rare appearance on page 31 of the New York Times.
In his Thursday morning op-ed (click here to read), Putin makes an appeal to the U.S. to be "cautious" in the coming weeks as Congress considers military action against Syria.
As Mr. Putin is sounding off in a public forum, we'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter. Feel free to comment on our Facebook page. Here's a link.
What Do You Recommend?