Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat July 19, 2014
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, where will the next giant hole show up? Bobcat Goldthwaite?
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: I'm going to talk about the elephant in the room here.
GOLDTHWAIT: There's a lot of sexual tension between Roxanne and myself.
GOLDTHWAIT: And it's the hole in my heart - this woman's going to be.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: Arizona, where the locals affectionately call it the border tots daycare center.
SAGAL: And Roy Blount Jr?
ROY BLOUNT JR: (Falling into a hole sound).
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if you hear any of those things happen, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thanks to our wonderful audience at the Nourse Theater in San Francisco. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal, we'll see you back here next week. San Francisco - be there. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.