Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 2, 2014
Originally published on Sat May 3, 2014 11:33 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will George Clooney and his new wife fight about first? Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: It'll be over the fact that as a good night ritual, both of them say the same thing.
FELBER: I love you George.
SAGAL: Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: She through out his perfectly good underwear.
SAGAL: And Alonzo Bodden.
ALONZO BODDEN: Matt Damon in the guest room.
CARL KASELL, BYLINE: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Adam Felber, Paula Poundstone and Alonzo Bodden.
SAGAL: Thanks to the staff and the crew at the San Diego Civic Theatre. Thanks to Nancy Worlie everybody at KPBS San Diego. And thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We'll see you back in Chicago next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.