Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat January 25, 2014
Originally published on Sat January 25, 2014 3:16 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, what will be the big surprise at this year's State of the Union coming next week? Brian Babylon.
BRIAN BABYLON: Breaking news, Obamacare will now cover yoga pants.
SAGAL: You'll be in seventh heaven. Jessi Klein.
JESSI KLEIN: Tired of adhering to laws and basic decency, Florida will finally secede.
SAGAL: And Mr. Hannibal Burress.
HANNIBAL BURRESS: Obama will say, this sucks. I'm going to just coast from here.
CARL KASELL: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Brian Babylon, Jessi Klein, special thanks to Hannibal Burress for joining us this week. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.