Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- Illinois Supreme Court Strikes Down Pension Law
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sat March 30, 2013
TOM BODETT, HOST:
Now, panel, how will that teenager blow his 30 million? P. J. O'Rourke?
P. J. O'ROURKE: Well, 30 million is about what college education costs for a kid these days. So he's going to spend it to get a college education so he can get a good job.
BODETT: Kyrie O'Connor?
KYRIE O'CONNOR: He's going to blow it on cars he can't drive, women he can't date and liquor he can't drink.
BODETT: And Adam Felber?
ADAM FELBER: He's going to wait two years and then he's going to buy Yahoo.
CARL KASELL: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
BODETT: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Kyrie O'Connor, P. J. O'Rourke, and Adam Felber and, thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Tom Bodett, and Peter will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
BODETT: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.