- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Sat February 15, 2014
Police Report Naloxone Highly Effective At Reducing Drug Deaths
Originally published on Sat February 15, 2014 12:13 pm
The Quincy Police Department was one of the first law enforcement agencies to distribute a drug called Naloxone, a drug used to reverse opiate overdoses. Police Lt. Patrick Glynn speaks to NPR's Scott Simon about the experimental move.