Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Extras: TED Radio Hour
Thu August 14, 2014
Playlist: Big Ideas At The Beach
We made playlists of TED Radio Hour stories that will keep you curious about big ideas throughout the summer.
Break out the beach chair and the sunglasses. We've got some great listens for your day at the beach. On this playlist, filmmaker Kirby Ferguson says nothing is original and that our most celebrated creators steal ideas — but transform them into something new. Speech scientist Rupal Patel creates customized synthetic voices that enable people who can't speak to communicate. Plus, illusionist David Blaine explains how he has made a career out of performing death-defying feats.