Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Sat May 17, 2014
Pachanga Festival 2014: Austin's Best-Kept Secret, Revealed
Originally published on Tue May 20, 2014 10:24 am
Austin, Texas, is known for its massive music festivals, like SXSW and Austin City Limits. But alongside these epic, world-renowned events are some hidden gems. One is the Pachanga Latino Music Festival, which just this year featured a stellar lineup of artists we love, including Gaby Moreno, AJ Davila and La Santa Cecilia.
On this episode of Alt.Latino, we hear some music from the festival and meet up with a few of the performers, including the guys from Brown Out Presents: Brown Sabbath, Gaby Moreno, El Gran Silencio, and Julieta Venegas.
If you were in attendance, be sure to let us know what you loved, who could've done better and what you discovered — other than the fact that Austin can get very, very hot in May.
Please be advised that the audio for this podcast contains profanity.