Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Sun March 16, 2014
opbmusic Presents: Yuck
Originally published on Wed July 9, 2014 10:13 am
London band Yuck's buzzworthy 2011 tour included a stop at SXSW, where they played the NPR Music showcase and marked the release of their debut album. They returned with their second album, Glow & Behold, in October. In the interim, former lead singer Daniel Blumberg left the band, opening the door for guitarist Max Bloom to take over the role — something he says was natural to do. Bloom, along with bassist Mariko Doi, drummer Jonny Rogoff, and guitarist Ed Hayes, played this version of "Middle Sea" for an opbmusic session.
- Audio: Steven Kray
- Video: Nate Sjol/David Christensen