Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Public Radio Interview: Rauner At 100 Days
- Data Trackers: License Plate Scanning Technology Raises Privacy Questions
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Studies Show Limited Impact Of Settlement Sizes On Health Care
- School Musical Decorations Produce Off-Stage Drama
#NPRWIT: Women In Tech
Mon March 10, 2014
#NPRWIT Wants Your Ideas
Originally published on Mon March 10, 2014 12:23 pm
MICHEL MARTIN, HOST:
And just a brief final word today, make sure to keep tuning in throughout March as we continue our deep look at the gender gap in tech. Our Twitter chats have reached millions of people already, and we're just beginning our second week. We're talking to some of the women who are big players in the tech world now, including the cofounder of the crowdfunding site Indiegogo, the math professor behind the popular "Grandma got STEM" blog and an executive at American Express who leads their global technology services. We also want to hear from you. If you are a leading lady in tech or an interested observer, let us know what you're up to. You can join the conversation on Twitter using the hash tag #NPRWIT.
And that's our program for today. I'm Michel Martin and you've been listening to TELL ME MORE from NPR News. Let's talk more tomorrow. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.