Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Thu May 29, 2014
NPR’s Steve Inskeep Discusses His Interview With President Obama
Originally published on Thu May 29, 2014 2:31 pm
Yesterday, President Obama laid out his foreign policy plan for his final two and a half years in office, at a commencement ceremony at West Point.
Following that speech, NPR’s Steve Inskeep interviewed the president about foreign policy, including his approaches to Syria, Ukraine and China, as well as his remaining White House priorities and his effort to close Guantanamo Bay prison.
Inskeep joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to discuss the president’s remarks, and some of the roadblocks standing in the way of his foreign policy objectives.