- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Wed December 4, 2013
New Bombs Pose New Threat
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 10:04 am
With top U.S. lawmakers warning of new terrorism threats, intelligence officials in the U.K. say there remains an enduring threat from bombs made by terrorists in Yemen.
The threat comes from the type of bomb that failed to explode on a plane over Detroit in 2009 — the so-called underwear bomber.
The BBC’s security correspondent Frank Gardner reports.