Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Fri May 23, 2014
Natalie Merchant On World Cafe
Natalie Merchant became the creative center of the band 10,000 Maniacs when she was only 17, then made seven albums with the group before leaving to pursue a solo career in 1993. After taking a hiatus to raise her daughter, Merchant is back with a new self-titled album — her first solo material in 13 years. On this session of World Cafe, Merchant plays a set of new songs.