Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Sat April 5, 2014
Moshing In The Rain: Alt.Latino Takes Mexico City
Every March for the last few years, Felix Contreras and I have flown to Mexico City to partake in one of the biggest music festivals Latin America has to offer. Tens of thousands of music lovers accompany us from stage to stage, enjoying legendary bands and discovering up-and-comers.
Here's how great Mexico City and the Vive Latino festival are: After attending last year, I decided to stay. I was so mesmerized by a magical city, filled with music on every corner, that I've been here ever since. Consider today's show our musical postcard to you.
If you attended the festival, let us know: Who were your favorite bands?