Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Sat April 5, 2014
Moshing In The Rain: Alt.Latino Takes Mexico City
Every March for the last few years, Felix Contreras and I have flown to Mexico City to partake in one of the biggest music festivals Latin America has to offer. Tens of thousands of music lovers accompany us from stage to stage, enjoying legendary bands and discovering up-and-comers.
Here's how great Mexico City and the Vive Latino festival are: After attending last year, I decided to stay. I was so mesmerized by a magical city, filled with music on every corner, that I've been here ever since. Consider today's show our musical postcard to you.
If you attended the festival, let us know: Who were your favorite bands?