- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Around the Nation
Tue April 15, 2014
Months Of Training And A Moment Of Silence As Marathon Draws Near
Originally published on Tue April 15, 2014 4:29 pm
Even as Boston pays tribute to the victims of the marathon bombing, runners are preparing to run in the race next week. NPR is following the stories of eight of these participants, dubbed the "NPR 8."