Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Fri January 3, 2014
Moby On World Cafe
Originally published on Sat March 29, 2014 4:05 pm
Today's Vintage Cafe is an extended session in front of an audience at Philadelphia's World Cafe Live with Moby. He and his singers play songs from his most recent album, Innocents, in this sparse and gorgeous session.
Moby, born Richard Melville Hall, has long been a best-selling pioneer in electronic music — he sold more than 10 million copies of 1999's Play — but he's also dabbled in punk and other styles throughout his long career. Here, he discusses the health of the music business, his move to L.A., and his love of defying expectations.