Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Mon January 6, 2014
Originally published on Tue January 6, 2015 12:23 pm
On this week's two-hour show, KCRW's Jason Bentley showcases a Todd Terje remix of Hot Chip's "How Do You Do," Jagwar Ma's "Come Save Me" remixed by Pachanga Boys, Mat Zo's EDM anthem "Easy," and much more.
- Burial, "Come Down To Us"
- Jon Hopkins, "Garden's Heart (feat. Natasha Khan)"
- Unkle, "Follow Me Down"
- Pretty Lights, "Pretty Lights VS Radiohead VS Nirvana VS Nin"
- Hot Natured, "Reverse Skydiving (Shadow Child Remix)"
- Sharam Jey, Night Talk, "The Future"
- Hot Chip, "How Do You Do (Todd Terje Remix)"
- Shadow Child & Sinden, "Get At"
- Flume, "The Greatest View (feat. Isabella Manfredi)"
- Bryan Ferry, "Don't Stop The Dance (Psychemagik Dub)"
- Mat Zo, "Easy"
- Daft Punk, "Fresh"
- Hot Since 82, "Insane I Know"
- Rudimental, "Right Here (Hot Since 82 Remix)"
- Simian Mobile Disco, "Cerulean"
- Trentemøller, "Still On Fire"
- Jagwar Ma, "Come Save Me (Pachanga Boys Remix)"
- My Morning Jacket, "Outta My System (Washed Out Remix)"
- Ultramarine, "Honey"
- James Blake, "Life Round Here"
- Andy Cato, "Sunrise Sant Agnes"
- Classixx, "A Fax From The Beach"