Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Wed October 23, 2013
Meet The New Voice Of NPR Underwriting
Originally published on Thu October 24, 2013 7:16 am
Big news for NPR junkies: The new voice of NPR funding credits was announced today. Starting next month, you’ll be hearing New York City native Sabrina Farhi on the air.
Farhi will be taking over for Frank Tavares who’s leaving at the end of the year after more than 30 years with NPR.
- Sabrina Farhi, incoming voice of NPR underwriting.