Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Wed October 23, 2013
Meet The New Voice Of NPR Underwriting
Originally published on Thu October 24, 2013 7:16 am
Big news for NPR junkies: The new voice of NPR funding credits was announced today. Starting next month, you’ll be hearing New York City native Sabrina Farhi on the air.
Farhi will be taking over for Frank Tavares who’s leaving at the end of the year after more than 30 years with NPR.
- Sabrina Farhi, incoming voice of NPR underwriting.