Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Thu August 22, 2013
Medical Marijuana Business Symposium This Weekend
Illinois recently approved the use of medical marijuana. For some, this is a health issue. For others, it's business.
The National Cannabis Industry Association is hosting a day long event Saturday in the Chicago area to prepare investors and entrepreneurs about the emerging opportunity.
Chris Bochenski is with Quantum 9, a medical marijuana consulting and technology firm.
"The passing of this bill has generated significant curiosity," Bochenski said. "I think one of the good things about the Illinois bill is it's fostering a local economy. It's going to be for Illinois-based businesses."
Read Illinois' medical marijuana law here