- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
Thu August 22, 2013
Medical Marijuana Business Symposium This Weekend
Illinois recently approved the use of medical marijuana. For some, this is a health issue. For others, it's business.
The National Cannabis Industry Association is hosting a day long event Saturday in the Chicago area to prepare investors and entrepreneurs about the emerging opportunity.
Chris Bochenski is with Quantum 9, a medical marijuana consulting and technology firm.
"The passing of this bill has generated significant curiosity," Bochenski said. "I think one of the good things about the Illinois bill is it's fostering a local economy. It's going to be for Illinois-based businesses."
Read Illinois' medical marijuana law here