Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Tue February 18, 2014
Maker Of 'Candy Crush' App Files For I.P.O.
Originally published on Tue February 18, 2014 2:51 pm
“Candy Crush Saga,” the addictive smartphone game, is no longer just looking for gamers — it wants investors too. King Digital Entertainment, the European gaming company behind the game, filed for an initial public offering today.
Jason Bellini of The Wall Street Journal joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti with details.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.