Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Beautiful Book Pairs Felicia Olin's Art & Vachel Lindsay's Poetry
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- Listen to State Week - April 10, 2015
Mon March 17, 2014
Why Flight 370 Pilot Is Wrongly Being Called A 'Fanatic'
Originally published on Mon March 17, 2014 8:50 pm
With the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight 370, Slate’s politics and foreign affairs editor William Dobson joins Here & Now’s Robin Young to explain speculation that the pilot of the missing plane is a “fanatical” supporter of Anwar Ibrahim.
- William Dobson, politics and foreign affairs editor for Slate and author of “The Dictator’s Learning Curve.” He tweets @WilliamJDobson.