Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
Wed May 14, 2014
Logan Brill On Mountain Stage
Originally published on Thu June 19, 2014 3:18 pm
Logan Brill makes her first appearance on Mountain Stage, recorded live at the Culture Center Theater in Charleston, W.Va.
Though she's only 22, Brill is already considered a veteran on Knoxville's music scene. Now living in Nashville, Brill recently earned an upcoming spot on tour with Americana legend Steve Earle, having already played with a wide range of revered musicians — including Sara Evans, Jerry Douglas, Pam Tillis, The Hackensaw Boys and Carbon Leaf.
Brill's debut, Walking Wires, has been embraced for its gritty, emotional narratives, and was listed as one of the Top 10 Country Albums of 2013 by That Nashville Sound. She's joined here by Brian Donning on guitar, along with the Mountain Stage house band.
- "The Bees"
- "Ne'er Do Wells"
- "Month Of Bad Habits"