- Attorney General Wants To Send Concealed Carry Cases Out Of Court
- Republican Bruce Rauner Defends His Personal Tax Bill
- Trucker Asks: Are Police Above The Law?
- Applicants Denied Concealed Carry Licenses Will Learn Why Under New Emergency Rules
- Republican Attorney General Candidate: Pension Changes Unconstitutional
Most Active Stories
State Week in Review
Fri September 20, 2013
Listen To State Week - September 20, 2013
This week's topics include Bill Daley's decision to drop out of the Democratic Primary for Illinois Governor, legal arguments over Governor Quinn's suspension of lawmakers' pay, and debate before the Illinois Supreme Court on the legality of changing retirees' health care.