Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Are People Really Leaving Illinois In Droves?
- Falling Union Membership? The Governor Has A Theory About That ...
- State's Paying Interest On 2011 Past Due Wages; May Finally Pay Up
- Plan That Would Allow Ex-Felons To Work In Schools Gets Support From Conservatives
- The Players: Inspector General's Push For Public Reports Stalls
Fri June 20, 2014
Listen To State Week - June 20, 2014
Citizen initiatives on redistricting and term limits are facing challenges on their way toward inclusion on the November ballot. Governor Quinn signs legislation undoing cuts to the Medicaid program. Also, Illinois Congressman Peter Roskam loses his bid to join the House leadership team in Washington D.C.