Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- What's Next For Pensions, Now That Court Has Tossed Illinois' Law?
- Power Players – Who’s In And Who’s Out When It Comes To Lobbying The New Governor
- Lawmakers Propose Adding Crime Victims' Bill Of Rights To Illinois Law
- How Much Is Your AP Test Score Worth In Illinois? The Answer Varies By University
- New Pension Fixes May Emerge; Rauner Considering Ideas That "Haven't Been Brought Forward Yet"
Tue December 24, 2013
Latin Roots: Christmas Music With A Cuban Twist
The first of a two-part Latin Roots Christmas series begins Tuesday with Judy Cantor-Navas of Billboard magazine. In conversation with host David Dye, the Latin-music expert discusses the distinction between Cuban Christmas music made before and after the Revolution.
Latin Roots on World Cafe is made possible by a grant from The Wyncote Foundation.